Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Biggest Loser

The Biggest Loser starts tonight and I'm totally siked! I cannot wait for this show to start. Every Tuesday night my husband and I eat at Subway and watch the show. I am so excited to see who is on this season. It's going to be interesting to see how this season goes without Jillian Michaels. It's not going to be the same without her. I love watching as everyone transforms their bodies and life into a healthier version. Their journey is just beginning and I am so happy for each contestant that was selected! Ummm, wish it were me! Maybe next time - ya just never know!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Ahhh, Dolvett. I can't take my eyes off him. I think I might even do an extra push up for him! Jillian who????

Michele said...

Wasn't he yummy??? He has such a beautiful smile! You texted me last night about him being our trainer. He's just what I need. Scrumptious!