Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Woman Within

The woman I feel I am on the inside can do anything and wants to do it all. Maybe it’s all the years I’ve spent overweight with limited activity and not being able to do athletic type things because my body wouldn’t let me. The woman inside me has no fear, no limits on how far I will test or push myself to achieve the ultimate for myself. The woman within me is confident, has self-worth, self-esteem through the roof, is beautiful, is an achiever, and an athlete. I must have been an athlete in a past life because everything I want to achieve for myself has to do with sports or running. I have this vision of me running. And I don't mean running like Forrest Gump did. I want to run marathons. I want to jog. I hate that I have wasted so much of my life living in this body that has just weighed me down (in more ways than one!). This body has not been kind to me. This body has not been my friend and in turn I was not kind to it. That was the OLD me! The new me is turning into a wonderful person and I am on my way to achieving everything I ever wanted for myself. Nothing is going to stop me. Nothing.

No comments: