Saturday, October 8, 2011

I'm on a 14 day Thang

Ok...so my trainer told me she wants me to do this 14 day thing which consists of only green veggies, fish & chicken. I eat 6 small meals a day. And when I say small, I mean small! Or so I thought. My husband knows he is on his own for the next 2 weeks, so he is preparing himself to make his own meals (he needs to learn to cook anyway!). I don't think it will bother me watching him eat things I can't because I have the mind set that I can do this. And it's only for two weeks?? I have a feeling after this 2 weeks she will tweek it a little, but I will have to continue this in some form. Whatever it takes, is what I will do!

Day 1 : Saturday

I'm not hungry like I thought I would be. I get through eating and before I know it, it's time to eat again. This so for hasn't been as bad as I thought. But it's only the first day. I'm sure I will be tired of this soon. My weight should drop considerably, so it will be worth the sacrifice!

Day 2 : Sunday

Again I wasn't hungry and I didn't eat my afternoon snack like I was supposed to. I just didn't have room for anything else! I had a great workout and I journaled my food intake.

Day 3 : Tuesday
I woke up this morning and have almost dropped 7 lbs since Saturday!! AND I'm almost at my first goal!!! O-M-G I cannot wait!! I have worked so hard and my sacrifices are paying off! Yay! That doesn't mean that I don't want to scarf my way through Taco Bell right now, because I could in a BLINK! And that day is coming VERY, VERY soon on my cheat meal. And my trainer said I had to have a cheat meal so there ya have it! Permission =)

I went to the gym after work, then to the grocery store to get more food for this diet thing. By the time I got home I was in tears! Tears! I am a good cook and eating food with little or no seasoning is really getting to me. I don't think I can look at another brussel sprout or broccoli spear. Ugh!! I need change and spices! I had a pity party where it was just me, my husband, Karen and Mom in attendance. They tried, bless their hearts, but I am the one that has to work through this. I will, but today is not the day.

Day 4 : Wednesday

I only lost .1. Not happy about that at all! I worked hard at workout last night, followed the plan and .1. UGH!!! I'm going to work extra hard at workout this afternoon and see how I weigh in tomorrow morning. Have a good day everyone! Cheers!

No comments: