Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My First Workout

Friday, September 30th I had my first session with my personal trainer. She put me on the treadmill for 20 minutes, we did some strength training with weights and did stretches on the yoga mats. She didn’t want to overdo it the first session because of my knee (she wanted to see how my knee reacted to the workout), but she said it would get harder. Bring it on! Me being on the mat was probably the funniest damn thing I’ve done in a long time. When we walked over to the mats, she told me to sit down and as I went to sit down I realized on the way down it was going to be more of a tumble LOL Oh Lord how embarrassing!! I was hoping no one saw me LOL Of course I had to make a joke about it. As I'm laying on the mat doing my thing, to my left was this little girl watching me as she bounced up and down on this big ball. All I could do was laugh. I said "I wish I had her energy" and my trainer said "She's 3". So we are doing stretches and and then my worst fear was coming true…sit ups! Holy crap! But I did all of them. Even for my size, I think I surprised my trainer at everything I could do. Go me!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love your trainer already! "She's 3." LOLOL.

Michele said...

That little girl had me laughing! I know my trainer thought I was losing my mind. But everytime I looked over there, she was staring at me while she jumped on that ball. Just funny LOL