Sunday, October 16, 2011

No More of the 14 Day Thang


Friday night I talked to my cousin who is a dietician and I explained to her what I was doing. After a lengthy conversation with her, I decided Saturday that I would not continue on this diet, but would continue on a diet. I would watch the amounts of sodium, sugar and fat in foods and would also pay close attention to portion control. Towards the end of the first week, this diet made me sad, overwhelmed and stressed out because of having to eat the same foods (basically fish) ALL the time. I like fish, but not that much. I'm not that creative in putting meals together based on a food list. I was in a situation where I could not eat my mid-morning or mid-afternoon meals and by the time I could eat, I was beyond hungry! I ate so much fish, I had a fin growing out my ass! So its over now and I feel much better. It could be possible that I will gain a few pounds getting off this diet, but I will work extra hard to see that this doesn't happen!

No comments: